Our Reponse To COVID-19
We hope that you, your family and your loved ones are well and healthy. We understand that right now there may be possible concerns about your visit to public places and businesses.
We would like to assure you the safety of our stores has been checked with the upmost care in order to protect you, our customers as well as the Lacoste team.
Please use our store locator to find you nearest store and opening hours. We continue to be available online at www.lacoste.com.au 24/7 day and night.
HOW DO I CONTACT THE LACOSTE ONLINE STORE?
For questions relating to the Lacoste Online Store and orders placed through it, our customer service team are here to assist you Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm via our contact form.
Phone: 1800 522 678
CAN I USE MY BIRTHDAY VOUCHER IN STORE?
The Birthday voucher is only for use at lacoste.com.au.
HOW CAN I WORK OUT MY SIZE?
Please refer to our Size Guides located on all product pages for more information and size conversions.
ARE YOUR SHOES SOLD IN US OR UK SIZING?
Lacoste shoes are sold in UK sizing; the US conversion is displayed on the size chart on each product page.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE POLO I SHOULD CHOOSE?
Our polo’s are sold in European sizing but include a size conversion in the size drop down menu on each product page. Please refer to our The Polo Fit Guide for more information about our polo shirts.
THE ITEM I WANT IS OUT OF STOCK. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Please contact customer service and they can advise on whether we will be receiving more stock in any particular item. Popular items sell out fast, so it’s always best to get in quickly.
DO YOU USE PIG LEATHER IN YOUR SHOES?
No, we do not use pig leather in our shoes.
HOW OFTEN ARE NEW PRODUCTS LISTED?
New product is uploaded to the site on a regular basis throughout each season. Sign up to the data base to be notified first about all new product deliveries.
Once your order is placed, it is too late. If you would like to change your order after it has been received, we offer free returns, within the terms of our Returns Policy.CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
Unfortunately, once your order is placed, it is too late to cancel an order. You are welcome to return your order once received. We offer free 90 day returns, within the terms of our Return Policy.
Phone: 1800 522 678
Once your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. The confirmation will contain your order number, order details and shipping address.HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN MY ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a dispatch notification email from our warehouse. This will include your tracking number for your goods.CAN I MAKE A PURCHASE OVER THE PHONE?
All orders must be placed via lacoste.com.au. If you are having problems ordering online, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team for assistance.
Phone: 1800 522 678
CAN THE ONLINE STORE SEND MY PURCHASE TO A LACOSTE BOUTIQUE FOR COLLECTION?
The online store can only deliver your purchase to your specified delivery address.HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
We make every effort to deliver products within 5 to 10 working days to the address specified by you during the purchase process. For WA, Far North Qld, NT and remote country areas please allow an extra 2 to 3 days for delivery. During peak times and sale periods please also allow an additional 2 to 3 days for your delivery.HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEND ITEMS TO WA/NT/RURAL QLD?
Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for goods travelling to WA, Rural QLD and NT.HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
You can track your order by simply entering your tracking number which was supplied in your dispatch notification email.CAN I HAVE MY ORDER EXPRESS POSTED?
Unfortunately we do not have express post or overnight shipping available at this stage.DO YOU SHIP OVERSEAS?
Unfortunately we only ship to Australian addresses.
Please see our Return Policy for more information.CAN I GET A REFUND?
We will issue a refund for the price you paid for the products within 10 working days of the date we receive the returned item(s) provided they meet our refund criteria. Please see our Return Policy for more information.WHAT DO I DO IF MY ITEM IS FAULTY?
If your item was purchased through our online store please refer to our Return Policy for faulty items.
CAN I RETURN A FACE MASK I PURCHASED ONLINE?
No, as a hygiene measure, masks cannot be returned or exchanged.
MASTERMIND JAPAN COLLECTION
Any Lacoste X Mastermind Japan product cannot be returned or exchanged unless defective.
Using your Lacoste E-Gift Card couldn’t be easier, you simply enter your E-Gift Card number in the payment section provided at the checkout when you are ready to make your purchase.
- Upon receiving a Lacoste E-Gift Card via email you will be presented with an E-gift card number that can be redeemed online.
- If the items purchased total less than the E-Gift Card amount, the remaining funds will remain on the E-Gift Card to use on the next purchase, if the items purchased exceed the E-Gift Card amount the remaining value must be paid by card in order to complete the order.
- Gift Cards take up to 4 hours to be delivered to your preferred email address.
- Items bought using E-Gift Cards can be returned or exchanged but not refunded, only additional monies paid over and above the E-Gift Card will be refunded and a new E-Gift Card will be issued or funds allocated to your existing E-Gift Card applied.
You can create an account by registering your details.WHY SHOULD I CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
The benefits of creating an account with lacoste.com.au are as follows:
- Save your personal information for quick and easy ordering
- Create your own personal wish list of your favourite products, which you can share with friends and family
- Be the first to know about new arrivals and special collections
- Receive special offers for the Lacoste Online Store
- Receive invitations to exclusive VIP events
- Save your order history
- Save your delivery information for easy checkout
- Receive our birthday gift to you
Respect for your privacy is of the utmost importance. As a Lacoste Online Shop customer, you can make your purchases with confidence. We do not require your personal information except in the following situations:
- Placing an order
- Subscribing to the newsletter
- Creating an account
The information you give us about yourself or your interests will only be used to offer you the very best service possible and to adapt our offers to your requirements.
Paypal is a safe way to pay faster online without entering credit or debit card details each time.
Safer - Paypal keeps your financial information securely encrypted so you can pay online with confidence.
Flexible - Link all your cards and bank accounts and choose which one to use at checkout.
Convenient - Pay with Paypal on millions of sites on your computer or mobile, an in apps.
Protected - You can be refunded with Buyer Protection. For more information, visit the Paypal Website
Afterpay is now available online. You can now receive your Lacoste purchases now and pay for them over 4 equal fortnightly payments.
HOW IT WORKS?
1. Simply add your Lacoste items to your online shopping cart.
2. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
3. From here, follow the prompts to create an Afterpay account to pay the first of four instalments up front.
Choose Zip at checkout and own the way you pay. Repayments from as little as $10 a week. No upfront payments. Interest free always.
How it works:
- Apply for a Zip account in seconds at zip.co/apply
- Add item(s) to your basket and select Zip as your payment method at checkout.
- Complete your checkout and pay nothing today. Choose how you pay - weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Available to Australia customers and shipping addresses only.